Thank you for your interest in supporting the mission and students of Wyoming Catholic College. With about 50% of our operating income provided by generous benefactors like you, we are incredibly grateful for your faith in this new educational effort.
Wyoming Catholic College is a private, independent college, authorized by the Bishop of Cheyenne to call itself "Catholic"; the Bishop is the Chairman of the Board of Directors and appoints one-third of the Board. However, the Diocese of Cheyenne is not responsible for providing the financial support of the College. Those needs must be met by donations from persons such as you who are passionate believers in the importance of authentic Catholic higher education.
Here at the College we believe there are many reasons to support our mission:
- We are the newest Catholic college in the United States, the only Catholic college in Wyoming, and only the 2nd four-year institution in the state.
- Our students come from 36 different states – and we continue to grow. We are truly a national apostolate.
- Our philosophical vision embraces the idea of a classical liberal arts education. We don’t seek to prepare our students for the job market; we seek to form them completely so they are free to pursue any vocation or career.
- Ours is a completely unique educational model: a Great Books curriculum, combined with an exciting and challenging Outdoor Adventures program that teaches leadership and developes the imagination…all within a Faithfully Catholic environment designed to spiritually enrich our students’ lives.
- In only our second year, we earned the recommendation of the Cardinal Newman Society – one of only 20 US Catholic colleges to earn such an honor.
For more information on the many ways you can help support Wyoming Catholic College, please contact the Office for Institutional Advancement at email@example.com, or by phone at (877) 332-2930.
Wyoming Catholic College is a 501 (c)(3) organization, and all donations are tax deductible. The College's EIN/Tax ID is 83-0434307, and its tax exempt status Determination Letter Number is 50623603.